Friday, January 7, 2011

Erm... Happy New Year?

Okay, okay, so i haven't posted in a while...
... it's not like i haven't thought about posting...

Christmas came & went. I got to see my family (which was awesome). I got presents (which is always nice). We did a lot of driving (which is to be expected). I got a bathrobe from TheHubster (which i super wanted). I got a yarn yardage meter from my Aunt, who drew my name (which is the only thing i asked for). But i have to say the best presents were from my oldest younger sister: a comb (my comb -- the one i lent her years ago & now i finally have back), a magnet ("If yarn were meth, I wouldn't have any teeth"; i about died laughing), & a witty knitting tote (not to mention yarn!).  Good job, Chutchy! I hope you enjoyed my present as much as i love yours!!

More later -- when i find the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment