Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bus Driver, Move that Bus!

Time for the big reveal -- you know, that thing i was reticent to discuss over the last few weeks...

I'm pregnant :)
As of tomorrow, I'll be 12 weeks
Our Little♥One is due approx. 7 November 2011
Tomorrow is also our second appointment with the OB & the first that The♥Hubster will be attending
We were really excited for this particular appointment, since it would be the first time we heard the baby's heartbeat, but... The♥Hubster's darling sister rented a doppler for 6 months for my birthday & we were able to hear the heartbeat 2 weeks ago!! Not that the appointment is any less important -- i have to do my first fasting blood sugar (fingers crossed against gestational diabetes!!)

I guess the next *big* milestone will be the ultrasound (week 19) or quickening -- i'm not sure which will get here first :)

I think it'll come as no surprise that, in the knitting department, i've started pattern collection for a million adorable little pieces i hope to work on this summer.  There will be some I can start now & some more gender-specific pieces that will have to wait until after the u/s.
Also on the slate for this summer -- figuring out what to do for a nursery...

No comments:

Post a Comment