Thursday, April 28, 2011

There's Something About Mexi...

Pregnancy has been progressing rather well, i think. I'm about finished with my first trimester and, to this point, my "morning sickness" has been more like "off-and-on all-day nausea" -- but i'm not complaining; i've heard what some other women go through!!  In fact, i'm finally getting back to the point where i have more good days than bad ones.  Today started out a little rough, but i felt better once the smell of tacos wafted down from the cafeteria.  I don't know what it is about Mexican food, but it seems to be just the thing i need when i'm feeling gross... 7-layer taco dip, burritos, corn chips & fresh salsa, you name it!  I also have been enjoying Italian (penne with rosa sauce, meatball subs), but nothing seems to hit the spot quite as well as Mexican.

(except, maybe, toast)

No comments:

Post a Comment