Tuesday, December 31, 2013

January goals

I know that some of the things on my 101 in 1001 list will happen more spontaneously and/or well into the unforeseeable future, but i think it's in my best interest to set a few guidelines for myself (at least, while i've got the momentum going). So, for January, these are the items from my list on which i intend to focus:

from the "Crafting" section:
- Afghan square
- Braille blanket chart
- Flower hair pins for Margo

from the "Health/Fitness" section:
- Go to bed before 11pm for 7 consecutive days 

from the "Around the House" section:
- Finish nursery
- Organize filing cabinet

from the "Other" section:
- blog my progress (at least twice)

According to my calculations, to complete my 101 items in 1001 days, i need to check one item off my list every 10 days... so, though i have 7 things listed, if i get at least 3 of them finished, i'll be in good shape... especially since some of the other items listed (like losing weight) will take more than 10 days!

0/101

No comments:

Post a Comment