Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

I just had to remind myself... the 5-day weekend throws me off!
I'm already getting spoiled to sleeping in :)

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving... i know i did -- and i managed not to gorge myself this year, which makes me extraordinarily happy... i frequently forget that addage "Eat to live, do not live to eat"... i just enjoy food too much, i guess.  Which reminds me, i still have some pies to make...

I forgot to post about it, but last week i bought myself a new little toy -- it's a Flip SlideHD!! I have wanted a Flip video camera for some time & i don't usually splurge on the newest model, but Best Buy was having a sale... sooooo....
Anyway, i'm hoping that means i will be able to try out the "Talk to Me Tuesdays" sometime soon -- as i already feel much more comfortable with the Flip than my old not-really-intended-for-video digital camera. "We'll see," she thought doubtfully.  (But then, see, here i am blogging for the third[?] week in a row... )

No comments:

Post a Comment