Friday, January 31, 2014

January 101 in 1001 Review

Things have been going well on the crafting front, thanks to the crazy number of snow days we've had...
below is the annotated list of goals i'd set for myself for January:


from the "Crafting" section:
- Afghan square -- COMPLETED



- Braille blanket chart -- NEXT ON MY LIST
- Flower hair pins for Margo -- COMPLETED













from the "Health/Fitness" section:
- Go to bed before 11pm for 7 consecutive days -- NOPE (whoops!)

from the "Around the House" section:
- Finish nursery -- IN PROGRESS
- Organize filing cabinet -- NOPE (whoops!)

from the "Other" section:
- blog my progress (at least twice) -- IN PROGRESS (going well!)

I've also worked on The♥Hubster's socks, completed the 10-stitch project (it turned into a lapghan/"hug-from-afar" for one of my long-time friends) & completed the Socktopus for my coworker's daughter (see below): 

4/101

No comments:

Post a Comment